It’s almost Strawberry season here and we are getting ready with this strawberry smoothie. If this smoothie doesn’t win your family over, I’m not sure what will! It is refreshing, subtly sweet, creamy, and really delicious! Don’t tell anyone what the super secret ingredient is! CAULIFLOWER!
Don’t worry, the cauliflower taste is pretty masked and it actually helps make this smoothie pretty creamy. Its definitely a good thing to start off the day with a cruciferous vegetable! This smoothie is great any time of year, but it is especially delicious when strawberries are in season.
This makes two 16 ounce smoothies or one large 32 ounce smoothie. If drinking the 32 ounce version, it’s definitely a meal, so keep that in mind.
Before you go to make this, note that you need the cauliflower and banana to be frozen.
More smoothie ideas
- 2 ½ cups strawberries, stems removed
- 2 cups unsweetened almond milk
- 2 cups frozen cauliflower
- 1 frozen banana
- 3 medjool dates, pitted
- 3 tablespoons hemp seeds
- Optional, ¼ teaspoon vanilla bean powder
- Add ingredients to high speed blender and blend!
- For best results, drink this smoothie soon after making it.