Rawnola is a super versatile raw granola! It can be rolled into energy bites, eaten as a cereal, sprinkled on a smoothie bowl or yogurt. This version is grain-free and gluten-free.
It is packed with plant based protein, healthy fats, B-6, magnesium, calcium, iron, potassium, zinc, vitamin K, and more. Nuts and seeds contain antioxidants that help reduce inflammation and protect cells from harmful free radicals.
This mix is also a great source of fiber! You can easily make this chocolate flavored by adding 3-4 tablespoons of cacao powder. Another option is to add pumpkin pie spice or any of your favorite super foods!
You will need a food processor to make this Rawnola. In only 10 minutes you will have a delicious addition to your breakfast choices.
More easy breakfast ideas
- 24 medjool dates (approximately 2 cups)
- 1 cup raw pumpkin seeds
- ½ cup raw pecans
- ½ cup raw walnuts
- ½ cup finely shredded coconut (sulfite-free)
- ½ teaspoon vanilla bean powder
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- Set up a food processor fitted with an S blade.
- Remove pits from each date. This step is important.
- Add pumpkin seeds, pecans, and walnuts to food processor. Pulse 10 times.
- Sprinkle in vanilla bean powder and cinnamon (optional), add finely shredded coconut, and pitted dates. Food process for about 20 seconds until well combined. If you process it for too long it will get really sticky and clump together.
- You can make energy bites by rolling them into balls or store the rawnola as is in a glass container and place it in the fridge. This will keep for up to two weeks in the fridge.