This green juice is refreshing, tropical and delicious! It’s also great for allergies!
This pineapple paradise green juice is one of my families favorites! It is slight sweet and very refreshing!
This juice recipe features fresh pineapple. If you happen to have allergies like me, try juicing some pineapple and eating it too. Pineapple is high in bromelain which may reduce allergy symptoms. When you make this juice, include the core of the pineapple. The core has the highest amount of bromelain in it.
This pineapple paradise green juice also features cucumbers which are wonderful for your skin! They are high in antioxidants and are very hydrating. They are rich in silica, which is known to help promote joint health by strengthening the connective tissues in the joints. Additionally silica is wonderful for bone health. They also contain vitamin C, vitamin K, and calcium, all of which contribute to a healthy joints and bones.
If you would like more juicing recipes and would like to know more about the differences in juicers, sign up for my email list and you will receive my free juicing e-book!
I hope you love this green juice! This juice is:
filled with green goodness!
Love Juice? Try these!
Pineapple Paradise Green Juice
- 6 large kale leaves
- 2 large English cucumbers
- 1 pineapple including core, rind removed
- 1 bunch of cilantro, or about 2 cups packed
- Wash and prepare all ingredients. Remember to include the core of the pineapple.
- Run all ingredients through a juicer.
- Depending on the type of juicer you have, it may be good to strain it through a fine mesh strainer.
- Enjoy immediately. Depending on what kind of juicer you have, for most types of juicers, I recommend storing the juice in the fridge for no more than 24 hours.